Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Poll


The polls are fun, I do them mostly for my own entertainment. I hope you find them worthwhile.

The last poll question was,

" Should conservatives form a third party?"

42% said yes, 58% no.

Most of you are more concerned about splitting the conservative vote and giving an election to the Democrats than teaching the Republicans a lesson in the meaning of loyalty.

The new poll deals with North korea's recent antics. I think we can all agree (even among the left) that what Kim Il is doing is wrong, but what, if anything, should we do about it. Cast your vote, and post your thoughts here.

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Gotta think this one thru Kev..will get back to ya! :)

July 14, 2006  
Blogger kevin said...

I usually leave the latest poll up for at least a couple of weeks.

July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home