Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mad To The Max

I was going to ignore the Mel Gibson drunk driving episode, he's not a Kennedy, so he'll probably have to at least serve community service. Besides, lately his movies have been some of my favorites. But Gibson's arrest has led to a disturbing revelation.

TMZ has learned that Mel Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested Friday on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious epithets. TMZ has also learned that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps

According to the report, Gibson became agitated after he was stopped on Pacific Coast Highway and told he was to be detained for drunk driving Friday morning in Malibu. The actor began swearing uncontrollably. Gibson repeatedly said, "My life is f****d."

It gets worse...

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

Jesus was a Jew Mel...

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

She was looking at the star of What Women Want, I guess you couldn't read her mind, eh Mel? ...and now the cover-up...

Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing Gibson's rampage and comments. Sources say the sergeant on duty felt it was too "inflammatory." A lieutenant and captain then got involved and calls were made to Sheriff's headquarters. Sources say Mee was told Gibson's comments would incite a lot of "Jewish hatred," that the situation in Israel was "way too inflammatory." It was mentioned several times that Gibson, who wrote, directed, and produced 2004's "The Passion of the Christ," had incited "anti-Jewish sentiment" and "For a drunk driving arrest, is this really worth all that?"

Here's a pdf of the original report, so this is not a case of a gossip page gone overboard. People do stupid things when they are drunk, but if you reas the entire article, he was way over the top by any standards. What a horrible disappointment. How many peopple subscribe to this idiotic Zionist conspiracy nonsense?

I hope Mel apologizes publicly , and soon! In regards to the cover-up, I can understand the reasoning, but in the long run, the truth will help Mel more than a lie.




3 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Isn't this awful? Both sad and disappointing!

I know several Jews for Jesus, and none of them found The Passion of the Christ to be anti-Semitic, probably because the film so closely following the accounts we have in the Gospels. I didn't find the movie to be anti-Semitic either. Rather, I left the theater thinking, "He did this for ME?" Humbling.

I know that alcoholism is ugly. The one and only fight my cousin and I ever had occurred when he started hallucinating and accusing me of all sorts of things. Our relationship never fully recovered because I felt that I could never trust him again. The rift was permanent.

To my cousin's credit, he went into treatment a few months later, largely as a result of what had occurred between us. He kicked the drugs, but not the alcohol. He's gone now--dead at the age of 49 in 1992. Alcohol played a part in his death when, intoxicated, he choked on a piece of steak and had a cardiac arrest.

As I said, I never could fully trust my again because, in the back of my mind, was the old adage: "When a guy gets drunk, he says what he REALLY thinks." I can't help but think of that adage now, in Mel's case.

All this blabbing to say that Mel Gibson needs HELP! Before it's too late.

July 29, 2006  
Blogger kevin said...

I have similar feeling on this subject. Braveheart and Passion are 2 of my favorite filns. I also own Patriot. To think of him as an anti semite is really depressing. Like i said, he needs help, and he needs to apologize fast.

July 29, 2006  
Blogger Brooke said...

Wow. I thought better of him; what a disappointment.

July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home