Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tagged By Angel


Angel over at Woman Honor Thyself has tagged me in the pool tag game. At the mercy of this game, I am asked the dreaded question,

What television sitcom character do you want to grow up to be?
Bender the Robot!
It's true, I still watch cartoons.

Rules of the game:

1.) Ask and answer the question, “What television sitcom character do you want to grow up to be”?
2.) Tag three people.
3.) Link and track back to the post that tagged you
4.) List and link to the three people “upline” from you: your tagger, their tagger and the person who tagged the person who tagged you.

Second Round Tagees:

Always On Watch


Eyes All Around


LinknZona


Angel picked Lily, from the Munsters.

6 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Bender the Robot...lolz..:)

June 04, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Works for me. Wanna case of 10W-40 for your "birth" day?

(My blogger ID doesn't show it, but this is http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/ here... )

June 04, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Oh, BTW, it's fun to watch this thing evolve a bit. When I started the thing out a coupla days ago, I called it the shortest "blogopsphere meme pool tag game". In each successive generation (on both genealogical "legs" that have played thus far), each one has shortened some aspect of the thing.

It's just the way this sorta game seems to work. Notabiggie, just interesting, ya know?

Thanks for tracking back to let me know you played your round.

June 04, 2006  
Blogger Brooke said...

Bite my shiny metal A$$!

June 05, 2006  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I'm going to have to think this one over. A sitcom character?

I don't tag others, but if I can come up with my sitcom character, I'll do my part.

June 05, 2006  
Blogger kevin said...

David,
Bender runs on alcohol, he's a low emissions vehicle =|:)

WHT, it was either that or Homer Simpson, lol

Brooke, Good one meatbag!

AOW, it's fun! I can't to see everyones choice.

June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home